sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

Me passaram.

Ele:
 And hey, darling, I hope you're good tonight. And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving.
Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it. Tell me something sweet to get me by 'cuz I can't come back home till they're singing
La, la la la, la la la... Till everyone is singing...
If you can wait till I get home, then I swear to you that we can make this last.
If you can wait till I get home then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past.
Well, it might be for the best.
Ela:
And hey, sweetie. Well, I need you here tonight
And I know that you don't wanna be leaving me. Yeah, you want it, but I can't help it
I just feel complete when you're by my side, but I know you can't come home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la. Till everyone is singing... 
You know you can't give me what I need and even tho you mean so much to me.
I can't wait through everything.

Ele:
Is this really happening? I swear I'll never be happy again
And don't you dare say we can just be friends. I'm not some boy that you can sway
We knew it'd happen eventually.

Me passaram também, 'Alguém como eu' do Capital. ;D
Is this really happening?

2 comentários:

  1. Você postando ADTR é novidade² pra mim. HUAHAUAHAOAIAH eu aaaaaaaaaaamooooooo essa musica, demais demais :D

    We knew it'd happen eventually...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. HUEAHEUAHEAUHEAUHEAUHEAUEHA tem que ser eclética tiaa! meu coração ta acelerado, TODOSSURTA e eu espero. EUHAEAUEAHEAUHEAUEHAUEAHEU <3

    ResponderExcluir

Diz ai!